Sunday, February 28, 2010

Me

I am a ten year old kid but my Big sister likes to help me out with my projects. I live in a little town in North Idaho. Although, technically outside of the town. I live on a farm. Sona Coara Farms. We raise Soay Sheep, but my sister wants to start raising goats too! I live with my Mom and Dad, my sister, and my foreign exchange sister, Vally. No, I did not exchange my sister Lillie for her, but sometimes i wish i did! Sadly, Vally leaves in July and the year is just flying by! Also, we are going to be moving back to California, to live on twenty acres right by my grandparents. My grandmother is a Vet.
I have 2 horses, tons of fish, 1 bearded dragon, 1 leopard gecko, 1 sandfish;a type of lizard, 5 dogs,3 cats, 5goats, 1 bunny, 7 ewes, ? lamb, 11 chickens, and one ram named Triton.
I am in the 4th grade, but hope to skip 5th. I am in an excelled school program, and am almost smarter than my sister was when she was my age!
That's all for tonight but i hope to write more later!

The Aaron Dragoon

The Aaron Dragoon



No comments:

Post a Comment