Tuesday, February 26, 2013

cej 3

Lenovo's latest break through in touch screen laptops and tablets
Aaron
cej 3
lenovo.us
 technology
    Lenovo, founded in 1984 this company has been creating computers that have started to surpass apple in speed and durability.  Right now I'm going to right about two specific new touch screens and one older version.  The first one I'm going to right about is the thinkPad Helix.  The thinkPad Helix is the newest tablet from lenovo.  It right now looks as though it will be available to buy in April or May. The Helix (the second of the thinkPad tablets) has Up to a 3rd generation Intel Core i7 processor, Up to 256GB SSD storage, Up to 8GB DDR3 memory, and weighs 1.8 lbs as a tablet, and 3.8 lbs with the keyboard.  It can be used as a tablet, a laptop, and tablet with stand when backwards on keyboard.  Now I want to introduce the X1 carbon touch.  This is the both the second most durable laptop with a carbon fiber protection and the second lightest of the laptops weighing 3.4 lbs.  This isn't the most of either of those because an identical X1 carbon made sometime earlier didn't have the touch screen meaning less weight less chance of something breaking.  Like the Helix it has Up to a 3rd generation Intel Core i7 processor, Up to 256GB storage and up to 8GB memory.  Now to finish I would like to talk about an older Lenovo specifically the T60p.  It is a 2006 Lenovo.  The first to have a fingerprint reader.  High durability not as high as the X1 carbon and it weighs about nine pounds.  Why would I talk about this computer you might ask why would I talk about this well to that I tell you that in 7 years Lenovo has moved very far also it was the only Lenovo I owned.
    My lenovo isn't very good and I want that X1 touch.  That is the reason I chose this topic. I find that Lenovo is a great computer engineering company and besides the X series they are quite cheap.  That is why if anyone decides to get a new computer I would suggest opening this link and checking out the products
                                          https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment