Friday, September 20, 2013

irj 1

Aaron
Irj 1
Christopher Paolini
Inheritance
“Dear Galbatorix”
Dear Galbatorix,
    I am having some troubles.  Your empire has been annoying me.  If you do not know this already I would like to tell you that on your order thousands of people have been slaughtered.   Your army of over 16,000 humans along with thousands of more urgals have butchered the people of your empire and those who oppose you alike.  
    Among these many dead is my uncle.  My uncle raised me after my mother died when I was really young.  I slew the “beasts” that had murdered my uncle.  I also recently found out that my father was my mentor when I was learning magic.  The “beasts” slew my father as well.
    The groups I am assisting are the varden and the elves.  If you knew all this already I am sorry for repeating this.  Although if you didn’t know that your people were being cut down right under your nose I hope you will be happy to know this now before what has already happened happens.
    Very soon I will lead the varden into battle against your troops.  I hope you will have resolved this issue by then.  If not I will assume that you have ignored me and will end this with you being overthrown and a new society will be created.
- Sincerely Eragon
ps:I’m not telling you when the battle (that is taking place right now) will happen haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment