Tuesday, January 15, 2013

learning styles

My Learning Style Results
 
 Linguistic
75%
Logical-Mathematical
81%
Visual-Spatial
92%
Interpersonal
56%
Musical
69%
Bodily-Kinesthetic
58%
Naturalistic
100%




You Are a Musical Learner

Your mantra: That sounds good to me!
You probably sing to yourself while walking down the street. Keep it up! Musical intelligence is associated with enjoying music, singing (vocalists), making music (composers), and playing an instrument (instrumentalists). You are sensitive to sounds and the emotions music conveys. You have a unique ability to know when something is off key.

I thought this was quite correct.  I can easily tells if my instrument sounds off.  I don't compose a lot anymore but I still do.  I was surprised I didn't get 100% on this though.  I work hard on music.

You Are a Logical-Mathematical Learner

Your mantra: Why? Well, because it's logical.
Logical-mathematical intelligence is often what we refer to when we call someone -- such as a mathematician or an engineer -- smart. You possess the ability to understand complex problems, both logical and mathematical. This intelligence asks questions, finds solutions, and reflects on the problem-solving process.
Credit: Ian Roberts

I think through almost every thing as musical or mathematical.  Science and all other subjects can be explained with music or math. That is what i think.  I use logic occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment