Wednesday, April 24, 2013

poetry response 2

This was random.  Completely random.  If you don't believe me look at the title.  It had plenty of notating too.  I had a square around the entire poem just to show randomness.
I like this because random is always interesting to me.  It was also easy to notate.  The poem is not following anything.
Only three words were spelled correctly.  The words who, to, and grasshopper were those spelled right.  Grasshopper was also spelled incorrectly.  If you unscramble the title I believe it is grasshopper. This poem has pretty much no sense of direction either.  I think it ends how it starts.  It also messes with your head incase you don't see any logic in this response.

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to mention the poet's name and title of poem in your response. Also include specific examples from the poem so that the reader knows what you are writing about.

    ReplyDelete